OAVS Recruitment Clerk-Cum-Accountant & Peon Posts
Post Name :- Clerk-Cum-Accountant, Attendant & Peon.
Post Date :– 08-03-2020
Short Information :- Applications are Invited From Eligible Candidates For The Post Of Jr. Clerk-Cum-Accountant, Attendant & Peon Posts, Under District Education Officer, Puri District.
DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICE, PURI
Advt. No : 2977
Vacancy Details :- 08 Posts
1. Jr. Clerk-Cum-Accountant :- 02
2. Class- IV Staff (Science Attendant, Peon) :- 06
Who Can Apply :- All Odisha Candidates
Gender :- Both Male/female Apply
Job Location :- Puri District.
Apply Mode :- Through Speed/Regd Post.
Apply Last Date :- 20-03-2020
Application Fee :- Rs- 200/-
Mode of Payment :- Indian Postal Order (IPO)
Address :- The District Education Officer, Puri, Near Head Post Office, Pin – 752001.
Website :- www.Puri.nic.in
1. Jr. Clerk-Cum-Accountant :-
Qualification :- Bachelor’s Degree With Knowledge in Computer.
Salary :- Rs- 7,100/-
2. Class- IV Staff :-
Qualification :- Passed 10th Examination.
Salary :- Rs- 6,250/-
Age Limit :- 21 – 32 Years.
Upper Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules.
Selection Process :- Merit Basis.
Documents Required :-
1. All Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets.
2. Computer Certificate.
3. Caste Certificate.
4. Employment Exchange Registration Card.
5. One I’d Proof (Aadhar/Voter/PAN Card)
6. Two Self Addressed Envelope.
7. Any Other Certificate If Any.
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :- Click Here
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022