IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment Various Posts
Post Name :- Various post
Post Date :- 15.03.2020
Short Information :- The interested Candidates are invited for the following positions ON OUTSOURCED/CONTRACT BASIS to appear for walk –in‐ interview/Skill Test as per the dates mentioned against each position. These positions are purely temporary in nature. Detailed vacancies for the position are given below:
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR
Argul, Khorda‐ 752050
Post of Various post
Advt. NO- Rectt‐OS/01/Non‐Teaching/2020 Dated 12.03.2020
Total Post :- 16
Vacancies Details :-
|Sl No||Name of the post||Vacancy||Salary||Interview Date|
|1||Medical Officer (On Contract)||01||Rs. 70,000/- P.M.||17.03.202|
|2||Programmer (On Outsourced)||01||Rs. 25,000/- P.M. to Rs. 40,000/- P.M.||18.03.2020|
|3||Helper (On Outsourced)||01||Minimum Central Wages for Semiskilled category||24.03.2020|
|4||Accountant (On Outsourced)||04||Rs. 25,000/- P.M. to Rs. 40,000/- P.M.||26.03.2020|
|5||Office Assistant (On
|06||Rs. 25,000/- P.M. to Rs. 40,000/- P.M.||31.03.2020|
|6||01||Rs. 31,000/- P.M. to Rs. 75,000/- P.M.||01.04.2020|
|7||System Integrator (on
VARCOE Project contract)
|01||Rs. 31,000/- P.M. to Rs. 75,000/- P.M.||04.04.2020|
|8||JRF/SRF/Postdoc (on VARCOE
|01||Rs. 31,000/- P.M. to Rs. 75,000/- P.M.||08.04.2020|
Who Can Apply :- All Odisha Candidates.
Gender :- Both Male/female Apply.
Apply Mode :- Offline ( Walk in Interview / Skill Test)
Venue :- Administrative Building Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Argul, Jatni, Khorda – 752050
Reporting Time :- 08.30 AM
Website :- www.iitbbs.ac.in
Age Limit :-Depending on Post
1. Medical Officer (On contract) – MBBS, including completion of compulsory rotating internship, followed by at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital.
2. Programmer – (i) At least 55% marks in the degree (preferably BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE or MCA or M.Sc/PG diploma in computer science or equivalent).
3. Helper – ITI Fitter/Electrician/Air Conditioning with 4 years experience in HVAC/AC operation and maintenance.
4. Accountant – B. Com with 55% of marks & Inter CA/ICWA/ICSI and knowledge of Accounting Software along with 3 years of relevant experiences .
5. Office Assistant – (i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks and 3 years relevant experience in the fields of academies administrations.
6. JRF : M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Power Systems Engineering (having B. Tech.
7. System Integrator : B. Tech. in ECE or Mechatronics. Candidates having Diploma/ITI in those branches prior to acquiring their B. Tech. degree will be preferred.
8. JRF/SRF/Postdoc : BTech (CSE/IT) or MTech (CSE/IT) or PhD in the areas of Computer Vision.
Selection Process :-
Walk in Interview / Skill Test
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Advertisement :- Click Here
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Agriculture Officer
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section officers
- OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- NIT Rourkela recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Teacher Posts Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment of Non-Executive Posts in OMC Ltd
- Regional Office Odisha Recruitment 2022
- OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement in Odisha State Cooperative Bank 2021
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021