Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 03
1. The Desert Festival, an annual event in Rajasthan that displays local folk arts
and culture, aerobatics, camel races, is held at
2. Ahatguri in Assam is famous for –
(A) Bullock-cart racing
(B) Cock fighting
(C) Bull taming
(D) Buffalo fighting
3. Which city hosts the Kala Ghoda Art festival in February every year?
4. Kambala is a traditional buffalo race held in the State of
(B) Tamil Nadu
5. Festival of Holi falls on –
(A) New Moon Day
(B) Full Moon Day
(C) One day before Full Moon
(D) One day after New Moon
6. Sarhul is a festival celebrated in –
7. Which State hosts the annual Surajkund crafts fair?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
(C) Uttar Pradesh
8. Where is Pushkar Fair held?
9. Atla Taddi is a festival of which State?
(D) Andhra Pradesh
10. Losoong festival is celebrated in which of the following states?
(B) Arunachal Pradesh
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Agriculture Officer
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section officers
- OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- NIT Rourkela recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Teacher Posts Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment of Non-Executive Posts in OMC Ltd
- Regional Office Odisha Recruitment 2022
- OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement in Odisha State Cooperative Bank 2021
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021