Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 03
1. The Desert Festival, an annual event in Rajasthan that displays local folk arts
and culture, aerobatics, camel races, is held at
2. Ahatguri in Assam is famous for –
(A) Bullock-cart racing
(B) Cock fighting
(C) Bull taming
(D) Buffalo fighting
3. Which city hosts the Kala Ghoda Art festival in February every year?
4. Kambala is a traditional buffalo race held in the State of
(B) Tamil Nadu
5. Festival of Holi falls on –
(A) New Moon Day
(B) Full Moon Day
(C) One day before Full Moon
(D) One day after New Moon
6. Sarhul is a festival celebrated in –
7. Which State hosts the annual Surajkund crafts fair?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
(C) Uttar Pradesh
8. Where is Pushkar Fair held?
9. Atla Taddi is a festival of which State?
(D) Andhra Pradesh
10. Losoong festival is celebrated in which of the following states?
(B) Arunachal Pradesh
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021