GK Capsule Part 3
1. Who has been appointed as the chief justice of Gujarat High
Court In September 2019?
a) Justice Vikram Nath
b) Justice Gita Mittal
c) Krishna Murari
d) Ptadeep Nandrjog
2. Who has been appointed as the Press Trust of India in
a) Vikram Nath
b) Vijaya Kumar Chopra
c) Vineet Jain
d) Mahendra Mohan Gupta
3. Who among the following won the National Geoscience Young
a) Dr. Sohini Ganguly
b) Dr. Yamuna Singh
c) Dr. Debjani Sarkar
d) Mr. Pradipta Sur
4. World Health Organization celebrated the first World Patient
Safety Day on which day?
a) 20 September
b) 19 September
c) 18 September
d) 17 September
5. Which Indian documentary has been nominated for the Oscars?
a) Roar of the Lion
b) Lady Tiger
c) Wild Karnataka
d) Moti Bagh
6. Which region has been renamed as the „Kalyana Karnataka‟
a) Hyderabad-Karnataka Region
b) Mumbai-Karnataka Region
c) Panaji Karnataka Region
d) Amaravati Karnataka Region
7. Who recently became India‟s first woman officer to be posted as
a military diplomat at Moscow in Russia?
a) Sandhya Suri
b) Kiran Shekhawat
c) Anjali Singh
d) Samridhi Singh
8. Who among is following issued the following statement-“PoK is a
part of India”?
a) S Jaishankar
b) Amit Shah
c) Rajnath Singh
d) Narendra Modi
9. Who celebrated his 69th birthday on September 17, 2019?
a) Narendra Modi
b) Sonia Gandhi
c) Rahul Gandhi
d) Manmohan Singh
10. Which missile was launched recently by DRDO from Su-30 MKI
Ans:- b 11. Who has been appointed as the Press Secretary to President
Ram Nath Kovind?
a) Ajay Singh
b) Ravish Kumar
c) Rajat Sharma
d) Ashok Malik
12. Who among the following has won two awards at the Boston
a) Shabana Azmi
b) Neena Gupta
c) Soni Razdan
d) Kirron Kher
13. Which state‟s legislative assembly has passed a resolution
against proposed Uranium mining in Nallamala forest area?
b) Andhra Pradesh
14. Which state recently launched Jan Soochna Portal for its
d) Madhya Pradesh
15. Which international organization has decided to publish
the writings of Guru Nanak Dev in international languages?
b) World Bank
c) Obama Foundation
d) Clinton Foundation
16. The Ministry of Civil Aviation Organized India‟s first ever
helicopter submit in _____?
17. Which among the following Union Territories will have a
common high court?
a) Ladakh and Chandigarh
b) Jammu & Kashmir and Daman and Diu
c) Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh
d) Jammu & Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh
18. PM has inaugurated South Asia‟s first cross-border oil pipeline.
The pipeline will connect India with which nation?
19. Which of the following countries became the 79th member of
the International Solar Alliance?
b) St. Vincent and Grenadines
c) St. Lucia
d) Dominican Republic
20. Robert Mugabe passed away at the age of 95 on September 6,
2019. He served as the President of which nation for almost four
d) South Africa
21. Which place won the Best Swachh Iconic Place award in
Swachh Bharat Mission Awards?
a) Vaishno Devi
b) Golden Temple
d) Lotus Temple
22. Which city is hosting the 28th edition of India-Thailand
Coordinated Patrol exercise?
23. When is the International Literacy Day observed every year?
a) 6th September
b) 7th September
c) 8th September
d) 9th September
24. Which of the following countries is hosting the fifth meeting of
the Eastern Economic Forum?
25. Who assumed the charge of Chairmanship of Association of
World Election Bodies recently?
a) Sunil Arora
b) Sushil Chandra
c) Umesh Sinha
d) Amit Tyagi
26. Exercise Yudh Abhyas 2019 began recently between India and
27. Which Indian cricketer has announced her retirement from T20
a) Smriti Mandhana
b) Mithali Raj
c) Harmanpreet Kaur
d) Poonam Yadav
28. How many Apache AH-64E combat helicopters were
inducted into the Indian Air Force on September 3?
29. India recently held a Defence Ministerial Dailogue with which
30. Which state government recently announced a loan waiver of
Rs 4750 crore for farmers?
d) Andhra Pradesh
31. Which country recently established a space command
SpaceCom dedicated to space war?
32. Which of the following countries is hosting the fifth
meeting of the Eastern Economic Forum?
LIKE SHARE SUBSCRIBE…
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022
- Advertisement Notice for Job Fair 2022
- Jogana Sahayak Post Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- SSC Selection Posts (Phase-X) Recruitment 2022
- BECIL DEO Post Recruitment 2022
- GRIDCO Recruitment 2022