Today Current affairs | 06 July 2020
1.Who is the present chairman of NABARD?
1) P.V.S Suryakumar
2) Govinda Rajulu Chintala
3) Shaji K V
4) Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
2.International Day of Cooperatives (IDC) 2020 was observed on July 4. What is the theme of IDC 2020?
1) “Sustainable societies through cooperation”
2) “Cooperatives for Climate Action”
3) “Co-operatives ensure no one is left behind”
4) “Cooperatives: The power to act for a sustainable future
3.Badminton champion Lin Dan who announced retirement recently belongs to which country?
4.”Mars Orbiter Mission’s (MOM) mars colour camera has captured closest and largest moon of mars ‘Phobos’ recently. MOM is associated which country?
1) United States
5.Rajeeva Swarup was appointed as the Chief Secretary of which state?
4) West Bengal
6.Name the person who has been appointed as the new prime minister of France.
1) Jean Castex
2) Maurice Gourdault-Montagne
3) Edouard Philippe
4) Antonin Baudr
7.Who is the LG of Ladakh?
1) Radha Krishna Mathur
3) Jagdish Mukhi
4) Girish Chandra Murmu
8.Name the ministry which in partnership with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) launched ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge’.
1) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
2) Ministry of Science and Technology
3) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
4) Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-8
- High School Contract Teacher 6720 Posts Recruitment 2021