Today Current Affairs | 27 June 2020
1.Russia plans to take the first tourist on a space walk in ________.
2. Which Country has become the First State to dispose of 100% waste ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
B- Uttar Pradesh
3. Which of the following country has topped the list in terms of Money parked in Switzerland’s central bank?
4. Which Country will Australia host the 2023 Women’s Football World Cup ?
C- New Zealand
5. Which of the following institute has developed nanozymes that destroy the cell membrane of bacteria?
A- IIT Mumbai
B- IIT Madras
C- IIT Delhi
D- IISc Bengaluru
6. Which of the following company has partnered with Switzerland”s HeiQ to launch anti-viral fabric range ”ViroSecure”?
A- RSWM Ltd
B- Dinesh Mils
7. Which State has launched the ‘Chief Minister Mother Confirmation Gift’ Scheme ?
C- West Bengal
8. Which of the following company has announced the launch of a battery swapping facility for electric vehicles (EVs) in partnership with Sun Mobility?
A- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
B- Bharat Petroleum
C- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
D- Hindustan Petroleum
9. Which of the following team has won the English Premier League 2019-20 title?
A- Chelsea F.C.
B- Liverpool F.C.
C- Manchester City F.C.
D- F.C. Barcelona
10. Which of the following country will host the FIFA 2023 Women’s World Cup?
B- New Zealand
Ans- Both A and B
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12