Today Current Affairs !! 20 February 2020
1. When is the World Day of Social Justice Observed ?
A- 17 February
B- 18 February
C- 19 February
D- 20 February
2. Which Country has become the First in the World to make the entire Haj Process 100 digital ?
3. The FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup final will be held in Which City on November 21 ?
C- Navi Mumbai
4. Near Which City in Mandya has got 14,000 tonnes of lithium Reserve ?
5. Who Won the Second Edition of Cairns Cup ?
A- Ju Wenjun
B- Koneru Hampi
C- Harika Dronavalli
D- Yip Carissa
6. The “Task Force on Blue Economy for Sustainable Development” is a collaboration between India & Which Country ?
7. Jharkhand has been paired with _____ under the “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” Scheme ?
8. Who among the Following has been elected as President of Ram Mandir Trust ?
A- Mahant Nritya Gopal Das
B- Mahant Mohan Sharma
C- Mahant Nayan Pal
D- None of These
9. Which of the Following countries will host the AFC Women’s Asian Cup in 2020 ?
10. Which of the Following Country has topped the “Worldwide Education for the Future Index 2019” ?
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12