Today Current Affairs | 08 July 2020
1. Who among the following has been named as Instagram’s highest-paid celebrity?
A- Jason Statham
B- Dwayne Johnson
C- Vin Diesel
D- Kim Kardashian
2. Which Bank has launched a savings account Scheme named “Bhavishya”
A- Airtel Payment Bank
B- Fino Payment Bank
D- Karnataka Bank
3. A new study has found that even the sickest Covid-19 patients produce T cells that help fight the virus. T cells are produced in _________.
A- Thymus gland
B- Pineal body
C- Pituitary gland
4. Which Bank has launched ‘Loan in Seconds’ Service ?
A- HDFC Bank
B- Indusland Bank
C- Yes Bank
5. Recently, Indian Coast Guard have signed a MoU to boost maritime relations with the Coast Guard of ________.
6. India has been ranked _________ in the Global Real Estate Transparency Index 2020 by JLL.
7. Which Country has launched ‘OFek 16’ spy satellite ?
8. Darbar Move is associated with _________.
C- Himachal Pradesh
D- Jammu and Kashmir
9. Ola has partnered with which of the following to enhance its digital payments experience?
10. Which of the following bank has partnered with Star Health Insurance to provide health insurance products to its customers?
A- Axis Bank
B- HDFC Bank
C- Karur Vysya Bank
D- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12