Today Current Affairs || 06 April 2020
1.International Day of Sport for Development and Peace is observed every year on ________.
A- 07 April
B- 05 April
C- 04 April
D- 03 April
2. Which Bank has been designated by the government to collect funds donated to PM CARES Fund ?
D- Indian Overseas Bank
3. Recently, South Sudan has announced its 1st case of COVID-19. What is the capital of South Sudan?
4. To Which Country has India supplied 6.2 tonnes of medicine under Operation Sanjeevani ?
B- Sri Lanka
5. NASA has unveiled a plan named as_________ to establish the first human base camp on the Moon’s south pole by 2024?
6. Which Division of Indian Railways has Started the ‘Dudh Duronto Special’ train ?
A- Northern Railway
B- East Coast Railway
C- South Central Railway
D- None of These
7. Food Corporation of India (FCI) has set a new record in single day transportation of food grains. FCI is headquartered in ________.
C- New Delhi
8. IAS and IPS officers’ associations have launched a campaign named _________ to fight Coronavirus.
9. Which Indian NGO won the Prestigious Skol Award ?
D- KISS Foundation
10. Which of the following institute has developed a low-cost portable ventilator named as ‘Prana Vayu’?
A- IIT Delhi
B- IIT Roorkee
C- IIT Kanpur
D- IIT Mumbai
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12