Today Current Affairs || 04 April 2020
1.International Mine Awareness Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 02 April
B- 03 April
C- 04 April
D- 05 April
2. Who has become the oldest Male person in the World ?
A- Bob Leighton
B- Kane Tanaka
C- Chitsu Watanabe
D- Khagendra Thapa
3. Government has ordered about 10 crore hydroxychloroquine tablets for healthcare workers. hydroxychloroquine is normally used to treat________.
4. Who has appointed as the brand Ambassador of Pokerstars India ?
A- Sara Ali Khan
B- Amitabh Bachchan
C- Ms Dhoni
D- Shardul Thakur
5. Which of the following institute has developed low-cost face shields for protection of first line healthcare professionals fighting COVID-19 ?
A- IIT Madras
B- IIT Delhi
C- IIT Kanpur
D- IIT Roorkee
6. Recently, The Competition Commission of India gave its nods for acquisition of stakes in Religare Health Insurance by ________.
A- ICICI Lombard
B- HDFC Ergo
C- Trishikhar Ventures
D- Mahalaxmi Insurance
7. What is the Name of India’s First Indigenous Testing kit for COVID-19, Which was launched in Pune ?
B- Patho detect
D- None of These
8. The FIFA Under-17 Women’s World Cup that was scheduled in November Has been postponed. Which of the following country is the host for FIFA Under-17 Women’s World Cup ?
9. NIA is investigating its First foreign case for a terrorist attack on a gurdwara in Which Country ?
A- Sri Lanka
10. At the end of last week of March 2020, India’s Gold reserves stood at _________.
A- $73.83 billion
B- $18.93 billion
C- $30.89 billion
D- $26.48 billion
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12