Today Current Affairs | 03 June 2020
1.World Bicycle Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 01 June
B- 02 June
C- 03 June
D- 31 May
2. Which State Government approved the special Livelihood intervention scheme ?
B- Andhra Pradesh
3. Which of the following parts of the world is affected by tropical storm Amanda?
A- Eastern Africa
B- Central America
C- Northern Europe
D- Northern America
4. Who has developed a multi-purpose disinfection unit called ‘Ultra Clean’ ?
B- IIT- B
5. Which of the following states/UT has launched an app to help track hospital beds, ventilators for COVID-19 patients?
D- Madhya Pradesh
6. Which of the following state has planned to provide tap connections for all households by March 2023?
D- Arunachal Pradesh
7. Which State become the First State to design 1 Lkh bed for COVID-19 Patients ?
D- Uttar Pradesh
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches the Silver Jubilee celebrations of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences is in _______.
B- New Delhi
9. Who among the following has been appointed as India”s next High Commissioner to the United Kingdom?
A- Sameer Pathak
B- Ranjan Tripathi
C- Gaitri Kumar
D- Amitabh Chaudhry
10. Who among the following has replaced Manoj Tiwari as Delhi BJP chief?
A- Arvind Singh
B- Adesh Kumar Gupta
C- B.S. Bhullar
D- Sanjeev Ranjan
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12