Today Current Affairs !! 03 February 2020
1. Who has been appointed as the New CEO of IBM ?
A- Surjet Singh
B- Arvind Krishna
C- Sayta Nadela
D- None of These
2. Who has become the First Deaf to Cross the Atlantic Ocean ?
A- Mo Brain
B- Jyoti Amge
C- Khangendra Thapa
D- None of These
3. Who has become the First Indian Women to Join a Foreign Football Club ?
A- Rakesh Yadav
B- Payal Jangid
C- Lili Kumari
D- Bala Devi
4. Which District topped the list of ‘Ambitious’ District Report Released By NITI Aayog ?
5. Who will be awarded With PEN Guari Lankesh Samman of 2019-2020 ?
A- Yusuf Jameel
B- Vasdev Mohi
C- Vikrant Singh
D- Rakesh Kumar
6. Who has been appointed as India’s High Commissioner to Canada ?
A- RR Bhatnagar
B- Scott Morison
C- Rajesh Kumar
D- Ajay Bisari
7. Who has been announced to Honour With Kalpana Chawla Excellence Award ?
A- Jeena Akar
B- Dilraj Preet Kaur
C- Rani Rampal
D- Taranjit Singh Sidhu
8. What will be the India’s GDP in 2019-2020, According to the Latest Economic Survey ?
A- 6.5 %
B- 6 %
C- 5.0 %
D- 5.5 %
9. Who has been appointed as the Executive director of Monetary Policy Committee by RBI ?
A- Viral Acharya
B- Shakti Kant Das
C- Michael D Patra
D- Janak Raj
10. According to UNDP’s Report, Which Indian State topped in Achieving Sustainable Development Goals ?
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12