Today Current Affairs || 03 April 2020
1.As of 03 April 2020, Global Coronavirus Cases have surpassed ________.
A- 0.5 Million
B- 1 Million
C- 2 Million
D- 3 Million
2. Which State started the Navratnalu Pedalandariki llu Scheme ?
A- West Bengal
C- Andhra Pradesh
D- Tamil Nadu
3. Recently, Bob Weighton has been confirmed as the world’s oldest man living at 112. He is from _______
4. Where will the UN COP- 26 Climate Change Summit be held in 2021 ?
B- New Delhi
5. To assess people on COVID-19, the Government of India has launched a mobile app named as _________.
6. Indian Railways Chittaranjan Locomotive Works has created a world record in producing the highest number of locos. Chittaranjan Locomotive Works is in ________.
C- West Bengal
7. In Which State has the Radio School been Started ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
C- Andhra Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
8. Which of the following has designed and developed its own low cost handheld IR based temperature sensor that is priced under Rs 1000 ?
A- Naval Dockyard Mumbai
B- INS Vikrant
C- Air Force Station Ambala
D- None of These
9. Which Mission did NASA announce for the study of the sun ?
10. Who among the following has become the first Judge to take oath under the Indian Constitution as a permanent Judge of the common High Court of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh ?
A- Manoj Suri
B- Rohit Dhankar
C- Rajnesh Oswal
D- Ajeet Shrivastav
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12