SSC ASI, CAPFs & ASI Online Form
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector In CISF Examination, 2019.
Post Date :- 17-09-2019
Short Information :- The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF.
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
SI, CAPFs & ASI Examination 2019
Total Post :- Not specified
Post Name :-
1- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
2- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police
3- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF
Who Can Apply :- All India Candidates.
Gender :- Both Male/Female Apply.
Job Location :- All Over India.
Apply Mode :- Online.
Application Fee :- Rs- 100/- (general/OBC)
SC/ST/Women :- No Fee.
Mode Of Payment :- Online.
Important Dates :-
Submission of online applications:- 17-09-2019 to 16-10-2019
Last date for receipt of applications:- 16-10-2019
Last date for making online fee payment: – 18-10-2019
Last date for generation of offline Challan:- 18-10-2019
Last date for payment through Challan :- 19-10-2019
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) :- 11-12-2019 to 13-12-2019
Date of Paper-II:- To be notified later.
Age Limit :- As on 01-01-2020
- For General Candidates :- 20 – 25 Years.
- For OBC Candidates :- 20 – 28 Years.
- For SC/ST/ Candidates :- 20 – 30 Years.
Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
1- Sub-Inspector in CAPFs :- Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
2- Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police :- Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
3- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF :- Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
Selection Process :-
- Computer Based Examination (Paper- I & Paper- II)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Candidates Can Read The Notification Before Apply
Official Website :- Click Here
Download Pdf :- Click Here
Apply Online :- Click Here
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12