Odisha GK !! Ancient History of Odisha!!
!!!Ancient history o f Odisha!!!
1. Kalinga is describe in which part of the Mahabharat?
- Vana Prava
- Shanti Parva
- Uttara Parva
- None of these
2. According to the Mahabharat the capital city of ancient Kalinga was:
- Kalinga Kataka
3. Odisha Is believe to have derived its name from
4. The original culture of Odisha was
5. Which of the following is termed as “ Diamond Trangle “ in Odisha archaeology?
- Khandagiri – Udayagiry- Ratnagiri
- Lalitgiri – Udayagiri – Ratnagiri
- Ratnagiri – Dhauligiri – Udayagiri
- Udayagiri – Ratnagiri – Dhauligiri
6. Which of the following district of odisha Microlithic site found ?
- All of these
7. Who among the following is the founder of Nanda Dynasty?
- Mahapadma Nanda
Ans :- A
8. The great Kalinga war was found in the year
Ans :- C
9. In which of the following Ashoka Edicts have been found ?
- Both (b) & (c)
Ans :- D
10. After how many of his rule the Great Ashoka left for Heavenly abode?
- 20 years
- 30 years
- 40 years
- 35 years
Ans :- C
11. Who among the following excavated Ratnagiri?
- B.B Lal
- Devalal Mitra
- Harekrushana Mahataba
- Paramanda acharya
Ans :- B
12. The Hatigumpha Inscription engraved by :
- Chandragupta Maurya
Ans :- D
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12